[Nfb-krafters-korner] Giving and Receiving ofConstructive Criticism

Diand Filipe dianefilipe at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 13:45:59 UTC 2015

And, remember when writing e-mail, it is often hard if not impossible to
tell what the true emotion was intended in the e-mail.  Was I laughing,
crying, being mean or nice, was I mad...?
So, take it all with a grain of salt, and if you do not have anything nice
to say, please do not say anything.
Diane