[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 02:35:24 UTC 2015

I have a few things available that I got to bring down to Convention and
basically forgot to put them out to sell them.

For the knitters out there!  It is a needle gauge shaped like a stocking
hat.  You put the needles into the holes and can determine what size your
knitting needles are.  $5 each plus a self stamped envelope with your
address on.

I have another Knitting Needle gauge.  This one is a rectangle with all the
holes in a row.  It also has a between 4&5" ruler [not tactile], but it has
a magnifier on it.   $7 shipping is included

I have folding scissors and these have pink or purple handles and pointy
tips.  They are made in the USA & made by the same company as the Iowa
scissors at convention.  These are perfect for cutting plastic canvas!  $11
shipping included [I have a Holiday plastic canvas ornament class in August]

Needle threaders perfect for the sewing machine  4 for $5 plus an addressed
self stamped envelope

Contact me off list at Blindhands at AOL.com
Joyce