[Nfb-krafters-korner] Melissa question

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Thu Jul 16 17:55:27 UTC 2015

I attended the first class and missed the class for July 7th.  I was out of town, and didn't really have a way to keep up.  If you could send me the pattern and border, I would appreciate it.  thanks.On Jul 16, 2015, at 1:14 PM, Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Melissa,

Henry reminded me of a question I have not received a reply on. I might have
missed it. You asked about Prayer Shawl pattern, were you in the first class
of Theresa T and did you get and start the shawl or do you need the pattern?
I am not sure what question you are asking, the pattern or border. Please
let me know so I can make certain you are receiving what you need.

Terry K