[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kentucky Tornadoes

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:13:59 UTC 2015

I haven't heard from Tanya but she is here in Louisville. The Louisville
area had damaging winds and flooding depending on where you are at. No local
tornadoes. We did have warnings. The tornados that touched down were further
south and to my knowledge, we don't have any members in that area.

Cindy, praying for a little LESS rain.