[Nfb-krafters-korner] Too many Terry's, smile

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 21:18:41 UTC 2015

 Hi Terry K.  I was actually replying to Terry P's message but I
am so glad you responded.  I needed to hear what you said.

There were 3 siblings in our family.  It seems my parents gave
all of their gift of gab to my sister Henrietta since she is the
oldest.  Both my brother David and I are more contemplative.  I
am sure they gave me some enduring quality too, but I am still
looking for it.  lol
I guess I am more of a one to one kind of person.  I will try
harder to speak up in classes.

Ed and I plan to take a short trip to SC early this fall.  I know
your husband has trouble in these high temps, but maybe it will
cool down a little by then so we can get together.
Carol

If you always do
 what you always did,
 you will always get