[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes at different times

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jul 18 07:26:35 UTC 2015

Hi,
Giving out a number for the recording is a good idea. I work most of the
times the phone classes are going so a recording would be good for someone
like me, and the international members too.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)