[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: Angel Lollipops

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 19 00:08:02 UTC 2015

Hey y'all,

I am interested in this class and my ears perked up when I read something
about being able to access the calls later via a special number.

I don't want to be antisocial but I'll be really busy the beginning of
August, preparing to go to Delaware for my meeting with the Committee on
Preparation for Ministry.

I have a couple of questions:
1.  Am I correct about being able to access calls after the classes?
2.  If I want to sign up for this class, how far in advance do I have to pay
dues for the year?  I would be in a slightly better financial position to
pay dues the beginning of the month since neither David or I have found jobs
yet.

I still love this group and hope to get more involved again when things
settle down.  Lots of computer problems with email and contacts on different
barely functional units.  On top of all that, we hope to move in
October--more on that later.