[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Solution for another OutLook problem

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 20:47:54 UTC 2015

I wanted to share this one.  If I was writing an email and alt tab to
another program to copy something, when I got back and tried to enter or
type anything into that email, It would not let me.  I tried everything and
then would have to get rid of it and start over.
Solution:
If you get locked out of an email you are typing, hit the alt key, let it
start talking & hit the alt key again to close it.  That will unlock it and
let you continue typing.

Joyce