[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 17:36:07 UTC 2015

I am a busy teacher this coming month.  I want to get all of you to run over
and sign up for my classes.

1.  Lollipop Angels-Aug. 5  2 PM & 8 PM phone class-small amount of
crocheting   I consider this a beginner's crochet class.[maybe I should go
and reread the directions.  Most important thing you need with this is white
yarn & large lollipop [like tootsie roll pop size]
Aug. 10 8 PM phone class No sew pillow or throw blanket.  Honestly, no sew!
You need sharp scissors & Pillo: 5/8 yd of fleece &pillow form or stuffing,
Throw: [2] 1 1/2 pieces of fleece
Aug 19-2 pm & 8 pm- Angel button ornament crocheted
Aug 20 & 27 - 2 PM & 8 PM- plastic canvas Santa ornament  Come and learn how
to make this adorable Holiday ornament and I will show you how to add a
special treat with this one.  You don't need to know much about needle point
to do this ornament.
Aug 26- 2 pm & 8 pm  pony bead Santa   I will sell kits with the supplies
you need for this.  Let me know how many you would Like I will have the
supplies in shortly after the beginning of August.  I also have Key rings if
you
would like them  They are 1 1/4" with separating ring.