[Nfb-krafters-korner] to the teachers

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:55:24 UTC 2015

OK, that's fine. I know the process but I'm the type of person who wants
some sort of acknowledgement that the proposal didn't just go into the great
blue yonder as so much online stuff tends to do. It may be an idea to create
an automated response that gets emailed to the person so they know it didn't
go somewhere odd.

Michelle