[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Convention sales

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jul 21 11:50:38 UTC 2015

It would have been funny if you had wrapped one or 2 of her gifts in multiple boxes.  Then she would not know what was inside.  She would have to open a few boxes to get to the item.  Some times people take a large box and put smaller boxes inside and at the middle is a small box, with a nice gift!

Terry P.