[Nfb-krafters-korner] Why is the list so quiet?

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 21 16:33:14 UTC 2015

Hey Annette,

Have been wondering where you have been, not heard much from you lately.
First, check your computer, the list has been Very active, in fact too much.
I must have had 40 messages yesterday. Joyce sent out about 20 and there
have been so many comments from new members onlist and talk from Kathy, have
you miss these? Second, just wanted to say thanks again for your
contributions for the craft sale at convention, it was really appreciated.
So check on this, the list has been really busy lately.
Terry K