[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry P question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Jul 21 23:27:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
I am wondering now, if Terry P. couldn't cut the plastic, how did it get
into cross shape?
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)