[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry P question

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 22 10:40:52 UTC 2015

They come, pre cut, in packs of 10.
There are other shapes, too.

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren Merryfield via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 7:27 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Lauren Merryfield
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry P question

Hi,
I am wondering now, if Terry P. couldn't cut the plastic, how did it get into cross shape?
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)