[Nfb-krafters-korner] to our students new and old...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 18:15:09 UTC 2015

If you here of something we have done in the past as a chat or class please
don't just ask for the pattern, the teacher would probably repeat the class
or chat for everyone.

We get new folks here all the time and love to share this again.  I read all
the emails and unless we did the class or chat last month I would be willing
to speak to the teacher for a repeat.

I believe the students expressed a repeat should take 6 months after the
original.

I am always looking for classes to take place here.

Joyce