[Nfb-krafters-korner] Isaac Mizrahi Cotton Yarn

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:50:28 UTC 2015

I have discovered a cotton yarn by Isaac Mizrahi that I am loving so far, I’m not finished with the project but am making some wash cloths with it. This yarn can be found at Michaels, at the moment it isi on sale for $1.99 regularly $5.99. It is so soft, below is the link to the yarn on the Michaels website, the color names are listed as different places in NY and unfortunately there is no description of the colors but I’ll try to list them.

Isaac Mizrahi Craft Brooklyn Yarn colors:
New Brushwick - white
Carroll Gardens - light brown
Brooklyn Heights - dark blue
Red Hook - white/blue/lavender
Williamsburg - light blue/dark blue/brown/grey
Boerum Hill - grey/blue/green
Park Slope - peach/cream/brown
Clinton Hill - lilac/brown/cream

http://www.michaels.com/brooklyn-yarn/M10409966.html <http://www.michaels.com/brooklyn-yarn/M10409966.html>

Now my hubby is describing these colors so may not be exact, but close.
Barb