[Nfb-krafters-korner] Subject lines, please

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 02:55:41 UTC 2015

Note to all:

There has been a lot of chatter going on this list and I enjoy it, but I
need to remind folks that it is important to keep what you write in an email
on topic of the subject line.  Not everyone wants to read something that is
totally off topic especially if they have been following a line of emails.
We all tend to not think and just hit the reply.  I am guilty of that.

If Jake needs to send kisses to Prancer or Sophia   wants to wag her tail at
who ever, please  put  in the subject line.
to:  Jake, so the people who don't want to read it can skip over and move on
to something more crafty.

I thank you all especially those who have waggly tails.

Joyce