[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jake calling

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 18:52:38 UTC 2015

Big large plastic bins that I got from Home Depot.  They have ones that are
maybe 10 inches deep and others around 20 inches deep that I got.  Best
thing is that they will stack on top of each other.

Auntie Joyce is not too high off the ground so need to be careful, but easy
to pet lovable puppy dogs.

Joyce