[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about yarn.

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 22:07:46 UTC 2015

Any of them that say baby yarn, or something extra soft, I’ve used I Love This Yarn, I believe can be found at Hobby Lobby, Caron Simply Soft is another soft yarn, keeping mind the worsted weight tends to be on the thinner side of worsted. Bernat has some nice soft yarns anywhere from baby yarn up to super bulky. Those are just a few off the top of my head at the moment.
Barb