[Nfb-krafters-korner] dog talk

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:42:17 UTC 2015

Hello Tammy, Sophie Dancer Jake, and all you other guides!
I wanted to let all of you know that today my little brother Nike is two
years old. He is a golden retriever and is always crunching on sticks and
stones when he plays in the yard. My dad bought him a muzzle for his
birthday and naturally he does not like it at all! Imagine, getting a muzzle
as a birthday gift? Sometimes I really do not understand these humans. Well,
at least mom and dad bought him some really yummy liver treats. I got to try
one and wow are they to die for!

Your friend Dana.