[Nfb-krafters-korner] Our friends near and far

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 23:35:22 UTC 2015

So if we have a class at 8 PM and they are 14 hours ahead of the East coast
then it is 8 A.M. or if it is 2 PM on the East coast the class would be d4
A.M the next day with 14 hours apart.

Hmmmmm Maybe after this test run we will have to do it again for the
Australian folks and figure out a time.

Joyce