[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: need to know something

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:55:26 UTC 2015

Hi All;
I'd like to make a keychain or tree ornament for Sophie and in memory of my
first guide dog Shadow,sophie is,and Shadow was a black lab.
Joyce,didn't you say that you had a pattern for a lab dishcloth? I am sure
that we'd all like to learn how to make that.
Also,I remember that Amanda Taylor taught a dog paw keychain in the last
year or two.
Henry and Sophie