[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everyone

Kentreene kentreene at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:32:45 UTC 2015

Hello Joyce.
I would love to meet any and everyone. LOL. I actually only started becoming a collector and miniaturist early this year. And everything is actually really fun. I have even the smallest details such as toilet paper in the bathroom, toothbrush and tooth holder, a little bar of soap, and I even set the table with little dishes. I am currently on the quest for some 4 to 5 inch dolls.

Kentreene Anderson