[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello everyone

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 27 23:21:52 UTC 2015

Hello Kentreene,

First Welcome. So glad to hear of your love for everything mini. I am really
into everthing mini. So if you have any questions give me a shout, glad to
help. I have done one complete dollhouse, when sighted, now I do small items
but still working on a house for my granddaughter. Michael's crafts have
dolls for your house, a complete family. I love talking about miniatures, I
have done a lot from nurserys when my grandkids were born to right now
working on two mini scenes made in the bottom of tissue boxes. Love the new
fairy gardens right now. So glad to hear from you, I will type my email
after my name, if you want to contact me offlist, for any help, glad to talk
to you about any mini question.

Terry Knox
Tknox6 at sc.rr.com