[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom search for upcoming class

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:40:08 UTC 2015

The KK looms have a sort of round disc on top that sits over the
groove that holds the wraps in place as well. The big difference
between these looms and the Boye ones is the Boye has a horizontal
groove that yarn gets stuck in. I agree that it is a matter of
preference, but if you get a chance to get some KK looms, I would
definitely recommend you buying some.

Minh

On 7/27/15, ncbootman--- via Nfb-krafters-korner