[Nfb-krafters-korner] Labs & dogs

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 04:15:01 UTC 2015

I asked folks to put in the title if it is a message concerning things
beside crafts.

Now I did put in "Lab" as a subject line and I also put in "need to know" in
another subject line.  I did that as I needed to know what color Labs are
out there as I am planning on doing a class with beads for a lab   I needed
to know what colorbeads to order before Sunday night.

I think I have it covered.  I ordered black, brown, yellow and some golden.

I will also be doing a black cat for Halloween & a couple other Halloween
spooky  things.  Stay tune...

Joyce