[Nfb-krafters-korner] Keeping it all in perspective

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 29 15:27:26 UTC 2015

Annette,

I agree with you, also being a long time member with a small amount of time,
the simple answer is Subject Lines. Please change Subject Lines, it will
improve the list and time. I dislike seeing the reminders Please Change
subject lines. This is the answer. Everyone can talk and everyone can
delete.
Terry K