[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Looking for Keely from Kansas

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 29 20:08:53 UTC 2015

On the Monday night chat we had a newcomer, I think, from Kansas, named
Keely. Sorry if I got this incorrect. I did not have a chance to speak with
her and would like to give her a shout on list. Please give me a shout on
line or if anyone on list knows about her, please let me know. I have not
seen a intro of her and would like to encourage her and find out what crafts
she is interested in. So please if you are out there please let me know.

Terry K