[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kracker class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 30 16:42:46 UTC 2015

Good News!

My class for August 13 is now posted and ready for sign up. So Ready, Set,
Go and sign up of you will lose out on a Fun  class. This class is a vision
impaired Instructional class. What does that mean? You may have your
supplies and work along or some supplies but it is a class to help with
basic skills of gluing, and cutting. It would be helpful if you have an
empty paper towel roll to show helpful tips on paper cutting, and even a
ruler or a hard edge to help with explanation. The tools or supplies are
listed but I have made some changes on these old fashion krackers, however,
I will also teach the original krackers and tell you where you can get the
original supplies if you desire. This ornaments are just like me, colorful,
and loud and make a mess, something all of you need to know. The sheet music
ball I will describe in another message. So what are you waiting for, Go
Sign Up Now, cause if you don't, I will not be there to teach the class, and
that is what you will miss most. Not the craft, there two for the price of
one class sign up, but you get my humor and no computer talking to you, what
could be better, so Rush Over Right Now.

Terry K