[Nfb-krafters-korner] Second craft class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 30 16:58:29 UTC 2015

Here it is, Second craft for Two for One Class on August 13, that I know you
have been waiting to hear about. Along with signing up to make krackers, you
get the instructional class on making a Music Ball, which can also be used
for hanging Mistletoe, that is correct the Kissing Weed for Christmas. I
just know you and everyone can get excited over that idea, so sign up fast
the spots are filling up quickly, you do not want to be left out. This is
the second item I will be instructing in a normal regular way and then with
a twist. For this class you will need a copy of a Christmas song, you can
get this by asking to copy a song from your church song book or something in
sheet music, you will be cutting this music up, so it can not be original.
The balance of supplies are on page where you signed up, except for the
Weed, that is the twist. This craft will be working with glue or decoupage,
so I do not expect to many will be set up at the class to do this. I will be
giving you the tips on how to do this a make a lovely music ball. So get
your fingers typing and light up the server to sign up for this class real
soon now, cause without your signature, the conference call will be empty.
Remember you got the news here first, others will miss out and you will the
only one on your block to have a mistletoe hanger.

Terry K