[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knitting for Everyone

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 30 20:19:11 UTC 2015

Hi All,

There are just two days left to sign up for the knitted holiday ornaments
class. We will be using the five and eight peg double-ended Jumbo Spool
Knitter, but you could also use the 12-peg flower loom or other round loom.
The large round looms will make Texas sized decorations and that is okay.
Texas size is good. I like Texas size. It just means more stitches, yarn and
time!

Come join in the fun as we explore loom knitting stitches and techniques to
make a collection of beautiful ornaments for the holidays.

To sign up, go to:

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/ornament.html

The last day to sign up is this Saturday, August 1. I look forward to seeing
y'all in class!

Karen