[Nfb-krafters-korner] Last Day Mail It!

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jun 1 13:26:35 UTC 2015

Make It is May is Over. Did you finish? Did you take part? Now is the time,
it is June 1 and it is mailing time. No excuses, these have to be mailed
this week!!! Please see my mailing address below, I have the box prepared
and awaiting your craft items and I will be taping it up and it will be
placed in the mailed from here next Monday without delay. I am sending 1 box
and with mailing pricing being what it is, the cost is to expensive to send
more. So the box is in your control, Send your Made In May and be part of
your talents at convention. If you have any questions send me a note. If you
are going to be delayed let me know and we will talk about it. I hope you
have all had a successful month and you are ready to pack those boxes, I
await receiving them.

Terry Knox

723 Garden Lakes Drive

Murrells Inlet, SC 29576