[Nfb-krafters-korner] subscription

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 18:54:00 UTC 2015

If you want to leave the list you need to go to our wevsite:
www.KraftersKoenwer.org
and toward the bottom of the page you need to put in your email address &
password and that will bring you to where you can manage  your email for
this group.

If you have trouble doing it, send another email and maybe David Andrews can
help you.

Very sorry to see you leave.  AHope you can return back.

Joyce Kane