[Nfb-krafters-korner] The honey comb square class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 03:46:02 UTC 2015

Hi Catherine,

Big smile, there is another difference in American and British speech. We
simply say someone is moving, it is assumed that they are going to live
somewhere else. Meanwhile you say moving house and in my mind I see a crane
picking up some one's house and moving it. actually, I wish I could have
moved my first house. it was my favorite of all of the houses I lived in,
but the school system was not a good one for my daughter. So we moved
without the house.
Chuckles.
Cathy F