[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Emailing: 2015-conv-agenda-final-web

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 01:08:46 UTC 2015

Hi Cindy and all,

Thanks so much for posting and attaching the agenda for the convention. You
save me from attempting to hunt it down.

For those who would like to simply know the Crafter's division schedule here
it is pasted in below directly from the schedule.

Crafters division convention schedule

Sunday July 5: Noon - 6:00 pm-CRAFT SHOW & DEMONSTRATIONS
W202A, Convention Center, level 2
If you are interested in crafts and appreciate hand-made items, this is the
place to be! Come and meet some very talented Federation crafters and
purchase their beautiful items for sale. Joyce Kane, President, NFB Krafters
Division

Tuesday July 7: 7:00 - 9:00 pm-NFB KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING
Salon 20, level 2
Join us to hear about our telephone conference classes taught by
blind/visually impaired crafters and learn about our email classes; become a
paid member and take as many classes as you would like from July to July.
Joyce Kane, President

Meanwhile, in the next few days I will be submitting an ad to Dave for the
main NFB newsletter with more detailed info about our division.
I sure hope we get many visitors, purchasers of our crafts and cards, and of
course new members as a result of the convention.
Cathy F