[Nfb-krafters-korner] card committee

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Jun 5 13:18:56 UTC 2015

Cool...neat idea you are doing this year!  That will make things much simpler.  I like Ramona's idea of taping the card to the "pouch" or Zip Lock bag so all cards in there have cats. Etc.  If you do the same thing with the messages, it should make it easier to keep things organized.

I'm getting excited about Convention!!!

Cindy