[Nfb-krafters-korner] Saftey Pin Seed Bead Classes

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jun 11 16:04:58 UTC 2015

I will be hosting both of the Seed Bead Projects tonight!!!!  We will do the Ballet Dancer first, then move on to the Uncle Sam project.  You will need 100 light blue seed beads, 18 light pink, 7 hot pink, 4 brown, 3 skin tone or tan for the Ballet Dancer and/or 52 black, 15 red, 23 White, 9 dark blue, and 1 pink for the Uncle Sam.

Hope you can make it.  I was not sent a class list so please join in if you would like.  We will start at 7:30 P.M. Eastern, and 6:30 P.M. Central.  We will use the Monday Night Chat line.

Simply call 605-781-1000 and enter the code 875029# when prompted.

Thanks,

Cindy Zimmer
Orientation Counselor II
Home Management Instructor
Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
4600 Valley Road Suite 100
Lincoln, NE  68510
Phone: 402-471-8125
Fax: 402-471-3009