[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tuesday Prayer Shawl class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 22:06:09 UTC 2015

Tuesday's Prayer Shawl classes, 3 PM Eastern & 8 PM Eastern classes will
take place and begin this week.  The afternoon class students should get
their country phone number & code number sent to them from Theresa.  If you
haven't gotten the phone number from Theresa by Monday please send me an
email off list to:

Blindhands at aol.com <mailto:Blindhands at aol.com>

For our evening students the phone number is our Monday Night Chat number

605 781 1000 code 875029#

We hope weather will be OK for everyone and try to call in so we can get
started.

Joyce