[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas in August Classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 22:30:52 UTC 2015

We have fallen on our faces this year for Christmas in August classes.  We
tried doing cut off dates and hardly any one has put class proposals in to
me.  I have suggested for teachers to teach some of the classes that they
have taught in the past, but please don't ignore it as we need more classes.
We had a cut off of June 1 for classes that would be in the first half of
August and June 15 for classes in the second half of August.  We have been
saying this since shortly after the first of the year.  I did not realize
how many deaf blind folks we have hear, but get going and get some ideas and
contact me off list  for some dates for some classes.

It isn't too late to put in to do a class.  We just like to have them up
before Convention so new members can sign up soon after Convention.

We could use some more classes Ifor July, too.

Joyce