[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention exhibit hall location

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 22:47:12 UTC 2015

TABLE NUMBER(S) FOR NFB Krafters Division: C25

EXHIBIT HALL LOCATION: Convention Center, West Hall Section WA2, level 2
NEW LOCATION: For those of you that exhibited in 2013 or 2014, you will
notice that we are in a slightly different location this year. The doors to
the Exhibit Hall are on the south side of the West Concourse in WA2,
approximately 100 feet from the point where you enter the Convention Center,
to the right (west) of the space we were in previously.