[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention exhibit hall location

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Jun 14 06:12:20 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have a new wheelchair that I am bringing. However, I might need help
wheeling myself because my arms are not very strong. I just got diagnosed
with congestive heart failure, of all things, so I am on the weak side. I
will walk when I can but might need to wheel some of the time. I never know
how far I can walk. I have good days and not-so-good days.
Thanks
Lauren
Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)