[Nfb-krafters-korner] to ramona

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 17:23:07 UTC 2015

Ramona,
I do not know why you haven't received them.  My son took the zip bags to
the post office.  The clerk put them in a priority mail envelope and he gave
her your address and my return address and he stood there and watched her
print the label and put it on the package.  It cost over $10 to mail.  Of
course my teen age son didn't keep the receipt so I don't know if it can be
tracked or found.  If not then maybe you or Lisa Maria can rebraille them.
I am sorry also, but I do not have time to redo them.
Jill