[Nfb-krafters-korner] a few questions

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Thu Jun 18 02:41:57 UTC 2015

I'm sorry if this looks strange.  My original message was accidentally sent from another email address.
first of all, could someone send me the info for the bulk yarn source discussed last night during the shawl class?
also, as blind people, other than conrentions, how do you advertise your work either for proffit or voluntier work.  I know my way around churches, etc to make things like blankets and shawls, but how would you safely advertise for proffit?  I am saying safely because there is an app for iphone and android called nextdoor that I hav thought about advertising on, but can't tell if they can see exactly where I live.  MY husband and I are in and out of the house with our different hobbies.  bowling and my crocheting, etc.
Okay, so more than two questions, but is everyone going to Orlando, or is anyone going to Dallas?  I know that this is mostly for NFB, but just curious? Not trying to open up a jug of worms on list, but if you are going to Dallas, email me.  talk to you later.