[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sorry Jill

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 17:24:06 UTC 2015

I should have visited the website before I started asking questions.

Smiley's Yarns

Is what Jill sent to us.  They do have good bargains.

I thought it was a place that send you yarn basically for free.  There are
charity group or maybe more then one, that will send you a large box of yarn
and you make up and send them the finished items and then they will send you
another box.

Folks help me out here, does anyone know the website of that place that I am
talking about.  There was a few folks here on the list that got yarn from
this place.  It definitely fills the need to keep your hands busy, keep the
money in your pocket and help out others in need.

Joyce