[Nfb-krafters-korner] loopers and square looms

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 20:52:09 UTC 2015

The looms are sold at Harrisville in NH.  They have 2 size of the potholder
looms.  The one size that you used as a kid I think that is 7 inche square
and they have the 10 inche square potholder loom now.  They sell both size
loops and they are 100% cotton excellent quality.  They are the ones that I
bought when I was a kid and very nicely made.  I have in the past bought
cheaper looms that did not hold up.  I have bought the loops that are not
cotton and/or not the nice thick loops.

The best deal going if you want the standard regular size loom is get the
deluxe package.  It comes with the loom and enough loops to make I think 6
potholders.  I actually purchased both looms, but Lennor  borrowed my
smaller loom when I taught the class and he still has it.

Len I need it back since the Princesses are out of school and I need to keep
them entertained half a day now starting next week.

Joyce