[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sorry Jill

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 14:17:01 UTC 2015

Cindy,
I have to get myself together and find information so I can explain it
correctly. I have read patterns for baby blankets using one skein so I will
be looking at that. I hope to schedule a Monday night chat on this first and
have all my info collected to present it the right way, and knowing me, I
have to have a time calendar set up to keep everything going on track. I
hope to present it in August and start a kick off in September once I have
the pattern up and supplies and where to get the yarns. Keep watching, I
blast everyone with messages once I get going, will be counting on signing
you up as one of the first.
Terry