[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lauren, convention

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 20 16:25:57 UTC 2015

Going back hmmmmmm maybe 16 years we had to do the same thing when Dr. Mauer
was President.  When we went to Baltimore for classes, events or chapter
visits we stayed at NFB Center, they fed us, they drove us back to the
airport, train station etc and all they asked for was that we cleaned up
after ourselves and strip down the bed and clean the room.  Many times they
even paid our transportation from home down there.  All was done for no
money out of our pockets.  So if all we had to do was clean the room, I had
no problem doing that.

More recently [I was down there last September for a seminar, we just needed
to strip the bed and put the sheets outside our rooms.  When you are invited
to Baltimore they cover the fees and you learn so much being there.

Joyce