[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT celebration

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 19:43:51 UTC 2015

Oh pooh, did you know you could not use a bouncey house in the rain?  Well
it rained yesterdaymorning and was cloudy in the afternoon and drizzled
toward supper and the rest of the evening.  So we couldn't use the bouncey
house.

At least it was a wonderful day on Friday when he had his kid party and
there was 12 -4 year olds running around and bouncing in the house with
their parents chasing them.  I feel bad for his 2 cousins who came to his
party Saturday and basically sat in the house while I was there.  His other
3 Princesses were in Bermuda and cruising home Saturday evening.  They
already have dropped by my house and told me all about it.  I kept getting
corrected when I asked about what they had to do on the boat.  It is called
a ship and not a boat.

Oh well...

Joyce