[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing machine lessons at Convention?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 23:32:19 UTC 2015

Who might be interested in having a hands on sewing machine lesson at
Orlando during Convention.  I know folks have asked me this in the past.
Something has come up that if there is interest I might be able to have a
sewing machine available at Convention.

I would need to know who would be interested and how much folks would want
to spend on this and if a little or more time folks want/need.

Please let me know as if I commit to this, you will need to commit to come
to where ever I can do this.  I am thinking probably in my room, but it will
need to be planned out well before hand.

Joyce