[Nfb-krafters-korner] to the teachers

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 03:00:57 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

Christmas in August is almost upon us.  I don't know how to get you moving
to teach some holiday joy.  This is like pulling teeth!

What happen to those ideas that some of you had chatted about?  No one
contacted and they did not get dates for their classes in August.

I will be here only another week and a half and then you can't book.

We need classes for July, too.

I am doing a holiday class I did last year and I will do a couple of
crocheted ornaments at a couple of different times for everyone.

I might even try to do an email class, but not sure if I really want to do
an email class.

I need to dig a little more and see if I could find another sewing class to
do for the holidays.

Joyce